Colors TV Kasam 8th March 2017 Written Update Episode
Tanuja clarifies to Rishi that she did a bit of dishonest for buying his signatures. He can’t even ship her to prison, as he used to be smartly privy to her wants. Rishi says he idea she liked him however his mother used to be proper. Tanuja tells Rishi she used to be proper, he used to be freely giving this assets so she idea to possess it. She tells him to return downstairs. Rishi stops her through protecting her hand, and says what she is doing is improper. Tanuja asks who is true over right here, and asks him to return downstairs.
Rano asks Bee ji to query Raaj about what his daughter has completed. Smiley’s good friend comes to invite Rano what Tanuja did to seem so lovely. Rano curtly sends her away and says Tanuja is any such grasping woman. Ahana proclaims about their arrival. Downstairs, Tanuja smiles at Rano who frowns. She strikes against Poorab. Rano asks
Rishi why he lied, Poorab confirmed the papers to his attorney who authorized the papers to be criminal. She asks him to visit Poorab and keep an eye on him, she cares concerning the recognize of her circle of relatives now. Rishi tells them now Tanuja will do no matter needs to be.
Poorab deters to take Tanuja to courtroom. Tanuja replies it will take her a second to turn out Rishi named his assets after her in an emotional second, Poorab must face the scrutiny why he used to be getting Rishi’s assets. Poorab warns Tanuja would by no means have the ability to take his assets, Tanuja says she has taken it already else he wouldn’t be arguing her.
Tanuja involves the corridor to open the champagne. People within the birthday party hurries after him. Everyone from the circle of relatives stares Ahana for siding Tanuja. Poorab involves Rishi and blames him to cheat him in conjunction with his spouse. Tanuja distributes champagne a few of the visitors enjoyably. Poorab calls for Rishi about his percentage, he doesn’t care how Rishi does this; else he would spoil his circle of relatives. He will make this media witness the disaster of Bedi enterprises, if he doesn’t get the 51%, the remainder of 49% gained’t even be left. The entire global is aware of Manpreet is the more youthful son, however what if Poorab tells the arena about his id. He provides Rishi an ultimatum of best 7 days. Rano involves blame Rishi for no matter Tanuja has finished, Tanuja hears this and walks against them smiling. She involves Rishi and asks him to announce he has fortuitously passed his assets. He will have to say he forgot after signing, and will get nearer to Rishi caution him about their circle of relatives getting disrespected differently. She makes him smile. Tanuja declares Rishi is in point of fact shy, he has passed this empire to her. She takes him for a birthday party, boasting her husband loves her dearly and hopes that is the headlines within the newspaper the next day. Rishi holds Tanuja’s hand, Tanuja says Rishi is a actually just right dancer and takes him to level. Rano fumes again. Rano tells Bee ji to query Raaj what he would do, Raaj says in the event that they prevent Tanuja nowadays the entirety would divulge about their circle of relatives.
On the level, Rishi tells Tanuja he gained’t depart her the best way she has betrayed him. Tanuja holds his hand tight boasting she gained’t let him depart her. Rishi holds Tanuja shut and dances together with her. Rishi tells Tanuja he gained’t spare her simply. Tanuja says he doesn’t but understands her utterly. Everyone clap for them. Bee ji tells Rano that Tanuja actually dance smartly, she used to be all the time actually nervous. Rano stares Bee ji. Rishi tells Tanuja intently he would hate her up to he liked her, she will have to see. Tanuja used to be left astonished for some time, then smiles. Raaj handiest stared at her whilst she seems to be against him frightened.
At night time, UV involves his room apprehensive. Divia comes inside of arguing him about why he doesn’t take an motion. Rishi can’t identify his assets after any person. Divia says its top time he is taking a stand this time. Anyone within the circle of relatives says anything else to him. She says if UV doesn’t take an motion, she is going to; she is the eldest daughter in regulation of the home.
At night time, Tanuja walked within the yard, fascinated by Rishi’s caution to hate her. She seems against the moon pronouncing she used to be clear of this space for ultimate 20 days for nowadays most effective. She learnt all of the manners, learn how to talk to folks, her makeover and the entirety; she will undergo Rishi and the circle of relatives’s hatred handiest to stay Poorab away. She wonders who’s the circle of relatives member supporting Poorab, and wonders who can it’s.
PRECAP: In the room, Tanuja boasts in entrance of Rishi that this space, this assets, this room and this mattress belongs to her best. Rishi used to be disgusted about her greed.