Jaana Na Dil Se Door 27th February 2017 Written Episode – Update

Jaana Na Dil Se Door 27th February 2017 Written Update Episode

The Episode begins with Suman looking to hypnotize Madhav. Vividha wakes up and tells Ravish that Madhav isn’t there. They all search for Madhav. Suman says Madhav is right here and will get him in napping state. She lies to them and says Madhav got here out in sleep and I noticed him roaming in hall. Vividha thank you Suman. Ravish asks Suman to sleep. Suman thinks this paintings didn’t occur nowadays as a result of Vividha. Vividha and Ravish take Madhav.

Guddi calls Suman. Suman asks why did you name me. Guddi says Raghav were given similar dream once more. Suman asks how are you able to say this. Guddi says he informed me it used to be similar dream, he’s asking me the that means and plenty of different issues. Sujata prays for Atharv. She says I do know anywhere he’s, he’s high quality, offer protection to my son, be with him. Suman says this isn’t just right signal that he’s

recalling his previous, Madhav doubting on me. Guddi asks how is that this hooked up, Atharv’s dream and Madhav’s doubt. Suman says Madhav, Atharv, Vividha and Ravish’s destiny is hooked up, I m looking to write their destiny as I would like, else we will be able to lose the whole thing, you double the powder dose in Atharv’s meals.

Suman is going to Ankit to wake him up. Vividha comes there. Suman covers up Ankit. She says I used to be now not feeling sleepy and idea to make tea, I noticed Ankit and coated him with blanket in order that he does now not catch chilly. Vividha says I will be able to make tea.

Its morning, Guddi is going so as to add some drugs in Atharv’s meals. She calls everybody for breakfast. Atharv and everybody come for breakfast. Atharv says Chole in breakfast, I will be able to have some culmination. Guddi insists him to have Chole Bhature. Vipul says we’re right here to consume grass. Chintu asks Atharv to have Chole after which exercise in health club. Atharv takes some Chole. He tells them that fitness center reduces individual’s weight via 30% and the remaining 70% is simply by nutrition. He eats Chole and forestalls. Guddi asks what came about, is it now not just right. Atharv says no, its easiest.

Atharv will get dizzy. He sees one thing in kitchen and will get again. Guddi asks what came about, are you nice. Atharv says I m nice and sits again.

Madhav asks Vividha to peer, he can pressure cycle quicker than a plane. Sujata tells everybody that she has met Ramanand ji, he stated he’s going to come our house and provides us Darshan, he’s going to be coming any second. Ramanand comes there. Ravish and everybody see him.

Sujata tells Ramanand that Suman heard your pravachan in Haridwar, she praises you numerous, come take a seat. He appears on the space. Suman comes there. Sujata asks Suman to satisfy Ramanand ji. Suman greets him. She says I used to face some distance, he would have now not noticed me amongst hundreds of devotees. Ramanand stops Suman and asks her to not contact him. He asks who’re you…. They all get surprised. Suman worries and says Suman. He says I didn’t ask for identify, inform me who’re you actually. Suman thinks did he perceive the entirety.

Atharv is on paintings name. He sees Guddi staring at some display. He hears a woman taking guarantees from her lover. He recollects Vividha in flashes. He holds his head. Guddi asks what came about, are you high-quality. He says no…… and will get away. Jaana na dil se door….performs…….

Ramanand says you don’t seem to be the only you seem, and its now not imaginable for them to peer your fact. Ravish says she is my mum, she believes in Dharm and Karm, what do you imply to mention. Sujata stops Ravish. She says Suman ji is one in every of us, she is a part of our circle of relatives, is anything else troubling you.

Dadi says all of us are devotees, Suman has devoted herself in Lord’s devotion, I request you to bless all folks. He says I’ve to go away now. He leaves. Dadi says it on occasion occurs Suman, put out of your mind this. Sujata says he’s Gyaani, don’t know why he behaved such. Vividha runs and forestalls Ramanand, asking what came about, did we do any mistake. Ramanand says I will be able to see black shadow obviously in that lady, watch out. He leaves. Vividha appears at Suman.


Precap:
Guddi says Raghav’s conduct were given peculiar, I m tensed, perhaps he’s going to recall his previous, Suman won’t let this occur, we need to wait until Amavasya night time, the place our lifestyles and destiny will exchange. Guddi and Chintu grasp palms. Atharv seems to be on.

 

watch video Jaana Na Dil Se Door 27th February 2017

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *